As part of an ongoing set of measures taken regarding the COVID-19 virus by the Council of Ministers, our services have been modified as follows:
- Beginning 16 March, 2020 all banks will be operating weekdays between the hours of 08:00 - 12:00 mainly for the purposes of providing support and services for those businesses that have been allowed to operate.
- In order to minimize contact, a limited number of people will be allowed inside the branches, while queues will be formed outside in the fresh air.
- In order to minimize contact please ensure to use ATM, Internet, Mobil App or Phone Banking facilities, and for all cash transactions, opt for ATM's, debit or credit cards instead.
- We will continue the rigorous disinfection efforts in the branches, while yellow lines in front of counters will now indicate safe standing distances.
- Our telephone and internet banking facilities will continue to operate with the usual hours, every day between 08:00-20:00.
We would like to stress that the above temporary modifications to our service is for the benefit and safety of our personnel and customers, and we thank you for your understanding.