IKTISATBANK “HISTORICAL TEXTURE IN CYPRUS” PHOTOGRAPHIC COMPETITION...PURPOSE:
Purpose of this contest it to investigate the historical culture and architecture of Cyprus at a photographers point of view
“Historical Texture in Cyprus”
Participants, can send any photos that can be associated with any kind of island history which is in Northern Cyprus.
RULES OF PARTICIPATION
WORKS TO BE SUBMİTTED TO:
- Participants can be anyone who has an interest in photography excluding members of the immediate family of the judges.
- Photographs are to be submitted electronically in digital format.
- Submitted photographs should be in JPEG format on a CD/DVD longest side should be maximum 100cm and the shortest side should be maximum 70cm with 300 dpi resolution.
- Participants can submit up to a maximum of 4 photographs to be entered into the competition.
- Any works that have not previously won an award can be submitted.
- On the CD/DVD you should write a reference with a maximum of 4 numbers. i.e. ( AS5379) you must not under any circumstances save the information or write on the CD/DVD with your name. Just a reference and the sequence number.
- You must place the CD/DVD in a sealed envelope with the reference number written on the outside. In a separate sealed envelope you should must write your Name, Identification Number, Address, Telephone number and signature on a piece of paper. On the outside of the envelope you must again only write your reference. Both sealed envelopes should be sent to or handed into the required address.
- You should name each photograph and include where and when the photograph was taken and save this information on the CD/DVD.
- The work submitted by the entrants is to be free format and should contain any comments the entrants feel relate to the work submitted. There is no restrictions on what the work should be, but it must relate to the concept “Working for Cyprus”.
- Entries are to be submitted by hand to the relevant branch no later than 28th October 2016.
- The works submitted for the competition must be owned by the entrants and the said entrants reserve all rights pertaining to the submitted works. The works will be judged and placed on display accordingly, if an award is given to an entrant that later turns out to be the non owner of the work then the prize will be revoked.
İktisatbank Lefkoşa, Gazi Mağusa, Girne and Güzelyurt central branches.
1st Prize – 2,000 TL
2nd Prize – 1,000 TL
3rd Prize – 750 TL
All entrants will be presented with a Certificate of Participation.
- İktisatbank will have the right to re-produce any works submitted for the competition in future publications.
- After the competition has ended then all works submitted for entry will be given to İktisatbank in the same manner as if they had been purchased by them. All works not just the winning works may in future be used for marketing purposes and will not be restricted to printed media such as brochures, calendars, posters, catalogues and the like. The photographs displayed will always contain the name of the owner in conjunction with İktisatbank.