Security Transactions With Internet Banking
You can be much more safer with İktisatbank’s secured Internet Banking. Internet banking offers you easy and fast banking transaction option.
Please read and apply the warnings below. You can call our Telephone Banking 444 4 444 for more information and help.
One Time Password (OTP)
- One time password has been a legal obligation at internet banking logins.
- One time password is a security technic to make your internet banking using safer.
- If you do not enter the code with in 3 minutes of time the code will be canceled. To use again you will be receiving a new code.
- When you are entering our Internet Banking one time password will be sent to your registered mobile telephone after you type in your username and password. To enter Internet Banking you have to have your registered mobile telephone with you.
- If you have changed your mobile telephone number you can visit İktisatbank’s nearest branch to update your information. If your mobile telephone number is not updated you will have problems entering Internet Banking.
- If you are entering our Internet Banking first time, after entering your username and password the system will ask you to choose a security image. After choosing your security image the system will ask you the image you have choosed after entering your username and password.
- If the image is the one you have choosed, a SMS will be sent to your mobile telephone with one time password information so you can login.
- This security technic is to prevent using fake sites and make your transactions. When you are entering if the system does not show you a security image or if the image that is shown to you is not the security image you have choosed, please call our Telephone Banking 444 4 444.
Make Sure Your Computer is Safe
- With your security software you can get your computers security to higher level and delete malicious software
- Main your Anti-Virus software of your computer and carry out regular updates. Make periodic virus scan. Make sure your Anti-Virus program is running when downloading a file from internet or cd.
- If you have a firewall at your computer continuously this will make your computers much more safer. Firewall software blocks malicious software to access your computer and send other computers though the internet. Make sure your Anti-Virus program is always running.
- Anti-Virus program and firewall software are not the same programs. Make sure you have both programs on the computer.
- Always use licensed software and programs and update it regularly.
Do Not Share Your Username and E-password Informations
- Do not divulge your password to any bank personnel.
- Do not email your username and e-password to any other person.
- Do not include in your password any personal details such as your date of birth, identification number telephone number,consecutive numbers. Change your password at regular intervals
- Be aware of anyone that may be able to see the keyboard you are using to enter your password or username.
Type www.iktisatbank.com to the Address Bar to Enter
- To access Internet Banking's site use www.iktisatbank.com and click “Internet Banking”
- Do not rely on any links to our website from any other websites or e-mails. Do not use these links to access.
- Do not trust any email perceived to be from İktisatbank containing our logo or other details, requesting any personal or financial information from you such as your account details, credit card number etc.
- If you do receive an e-mail perceived to be from İktisatbank requesting such information you should contact our Telephone Banking on 444 4 444.
- Do not click on any link contained within any e-mails of this type to login to our Internet Banking. Login to Internet Banking only from our official website www.iktisatbank.com
Security When Using the ATM's
Card pin numbers are private information. Do not divulge your ATM or Credit Card PIN to any bank personnel or any other 3rd party. Do not forget that the card owner is responsible for the PIN.
Do not use the same numbers or consecutive number when creating a pin your your Smart Debit card or SmartCard credit card.
- When creating a pin number for your SmartCard credit card or Smart Debit card do not include any personal details can be guest from a 3rd party, such as your date of birth, year of birth. Also do not use the same pin number on all your credit card from any banks.
- Do not write your SmartCard credit card or Smart Debit card's PIN number anywhere else and do not carry it on you under any circumstances. Always remember your pin number and destroy all the documents your pin number is written on.
- To maintain a high security level regularly change your PIN number.
- Do not ask or obtain assistance form a 3rd party when at the ATM.
- Do not leave ATM until your transaction is completed, after your transaction ensure you have removed your card. Do not carry your money and card on your hand when you complete your transactions.
- If you have any problem with your Smart Debit Card or SmartCard credit card and PIN please you can apply to İktisatbank's nearest branch or you can call our Telephone Banking 444 4 444 for assistance.
- If you see any suspecious device on ATM when you are making your transactions please do not make your transaction and call our Telephone Banking 444 4 444.
- If your SmartCard credit card or Smart Debit card is lost, stolen or you think that your card is used without your knowledge, inform us immediately via the Telephone Banking on 444 4 444 for your safety.
- If your card is retained by the ATM machine or gets stuck in the ATM, if possible, do not leave the ATM and contact the Telephone Banking on 444 4 444.
Your Security is Very Important for Us at Our Telephone Banking
All telephone calls are recorded;
For your own security all calls to the Telephone Banking are recorded.
Before the transactions are made or customers personal details are given out from our Telephone Banking the customer will be sent a 6 digit security code via SMS to their registered mobile phone number.
This is then confirmed back to the operator before proceeding with any other requests.
SMS Confirmation details;
- The security code is a one-off code.
- The code must be confirmed to the operator within 5 minutes of receiving it.
- Your registered mobile phone number must be accurate and up to date in our banking system to be successful.
IVR SafetyWith today's modern times, Voice Response System, are widely used in Telephone Banking providing offers you with the convenience of access to your banking transactions.
Customer accounts and personal information is secured by Iktisatbank Interactive Voice Responce System. Your Card PIN is completely private. Note that it is the card holder's responsibility to protect the PIN of the Smart Debit or SmartCard Credit Card.
You can change your PIN using the Interactive Voice Response System at regular intervals to increase your security.
Security with IktisatMobile ApplicationMobile Banking offering you the convenience of banking transactions is expanding nowadays. Mobile Banking application also carries some security risks. You can be protected from these risks with small measures given to you by Kıbrıs Iktisatbank Ltd.
It is very important to read and perform the warnings below for your accounts safety. You can call Telephone Banking 444 4 444 for more information and help.
One Time Password;
One Time Pin is a legal obligation with Online Banking transactions.
One Time Pin is a security feature for you to use mobile banking safely.
You do not have to carry any other device with you for your One Time Pin because your password is sent to your registered mobile phone number.
If you do not enter the code within 3 minutes the code sent will automatically be canceled. You will have to login again to receive a new One Time Pin.
If you have changed your mobile phone number please visit the nearest Kıbrıs Iktisatbank Ltd. branch to update your information. If your mobile phone number is not updated on our system you can encounter problems when logging to Mobile Banking.
If you are logging into Mobile Banking first time you will be asked to choose from the security images shown after entering your username and password. After the first login the security image you have chosen will be shown to you every time you login to mobile banking after the password screen.
If the security image is the one you have chosen you will be receiving an SMS containing the One Time Password and login to Mobile.
Safety of your Device;
Please be sure that the mobile device and the software of your device is original and licenced for your account safety. If you have made some changes to your devices operating system (IOS Jailbreak etc.), Iktisatbank will not be responsible for any potential financial losses.