- Eurbonds are issued abroad by companies or the state.
- They are long term bills (typical maturities are 5-30 years) denominated in a currency other than that of the issuer’s country.
- Eurobonds are one of the preferred investment choices for investors who like long term investments in foreign exchange.
- Although generally issued for long term, the Eurobond can be realized at any time prior to the maturity date.
- Eurobond coupon rates are fixed. Coupons are paid out once a year or every 6 months
- The standard value date is the transaction date plus three business days
- The minimum purchase of a eurobond is USD/EUR 50,000 there on after purchases are to be made in multiples of 1000
- There are 2 prices of Eurobonds. The clean price is calculated excluding the accrued interest from last coupon payment date to the requested value payment date. The dirty price is calculated including the interest accrued since the last coupon payment date.
Our banking system calculates the value of the Eurobonds using the dirty price method.
|YP - Eurobond|
|Maturity||Currency||ISIN Code||DTM||Coupon Rate %||Annual Return %||Bank's Bid (Dirty)||Bank's Ask (Dirty)|
- Buy & Sell transactions are carried out between 09:30 and 14:00.
- In accordance with the market conditions Eurobonds buy & sell transaction time is the transaction date plus 3 working days.
- You can easily carry out Eurobond transactions at any of our branches.
- Eurobond buy & sell transactions have a minimum requirement of USD $1,000 and multiples thereof.