SMS Notification to Receiver of Transfered Funds
Internet Banking sends a SMS to the receiver when you make fund transfers like EFT, Wire.
The system sends a SMS informing the receiver of the sender information, transaction information, date and amount that has been received. You can send a SMS to the receiver after you have made your fund transfer transaction with the screen that came at the end of the transaction. Only thing you have to do is type in the receivers mobile phone number and your SMS will be sent.
Some of the unique services Internet Banking offers you;
- Saved and Last 20 Transactions: You can save your transactions easily and see your last transactions.
- Applications: You can apply easily and fast with the application form under application menu
- SMS to Receiver: The system gives information to the receiver when you make fund transfers like EFT, money order etc.
- Scheduled Transactions: You can give instruction for your regular payments and we pay your payments on the date.
- Loans: If you have taken a loan from Iktisatbank you can see your loan information from the new loans menu.
- Assests: You can see all your assests you have at Iktisatbank.
- Last 5 Login: You can check your last 5 logins date and place
- Security Restriction: You can make your internet banking much more safe with the security restrictions you determine
To discover Internet Banking's fast and non stop services and to experience wide range of transaction set you can login now.
Also all banking transactions are free!