FROM 1 APRIL ONLY NEW SmartCard CAN BE USED...
To provide you with a better quality service, following the introduction of the new banking system we are pleased to announce the renewal of our Credit Card system.
This final part of the improvement process means the automatic expiry of the old credit cards.
From TUESDAY 1st April 2014 we will continue to only provide service using the new SmartCards. To enable us to continue to provide you with uninterrupted service you need to receive and activate your new card before this date.
TO ENABLE YOU TO USE YOUR NEW SmartCard YOU NEED:
>> I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY NEW CARD WHAT DO I DO NOW ?
- If you have not received your new SmartCard please contact the Call Centre on 444 4 444 to enquire about the status of your new Card.
>> I HAVE RECEIVED MY NEW CARD WHAT DO I DO NOW ?
- To activate your card all you need to do is set your PIN
- To obtain your PIN send an SMS to our Smart SMS banking, a first for North Cyprus. To obtain details of how to set your PIN using the Smart SMS banking on 4440 please click here.
- By calling our Smart Call Centre on 444 4 444 you can easily obtain your PIN. The Customer Representative will carry out the relevant security checks using the most up to date technology, sound recognition system to provide you with the best quality service so that you can easily obtain your PIN. For details of our sound recognition system and our Smart Call Centre please click here.
RENEWED SmartCard FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
>> WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY OLD EXPENDITURE?
- All expenditure from your old SmartCard will be transferred on to your new SmartCard.
>> WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY SMART POINTS?
- All points accumulated on your old card that have not been used will automatically be transferred to your new SmartCard.
>> WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY OLD AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS?
- All existing automatic payments set up on your SmartCard will be automatically transferred to your new SmartCard.
>> WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY OLD SmartCard?
- When you set up your PIN on your new SmartCard your old SmartCard automatically becomes null and void. Ensure that once you have activated your new card that you destroy your old card in a secure manner.
WHY A NEW SmartCard?
>> WHAT IS THE NEW SmartCard?
- SmartCard has been renewed and shopping has been cheered, to obtain details of your new SmartCard please go to the SmartCard page.
- Use your SmartCard for single or instalment shopping at home or abroad. In addition we will pay up to 2,000 TL of 25 lucky people statement. For details of this campaign please click here.
- Apply now to take advantage of our new SmartCard, for an application form click here.
>> YOUR NEW SmartCard in conjunction with THE NEW SMART INTERNET BRANCH
- Use your brand new SmartCard in conjunction with our Smart Internet Banking and take advantage of all it has to offer. For details of our Smart Internet Banking please click here.
- Using the Smart Internet Banking you can activate your Virtual SmartCard to enable you to shop securely online. For details of our Virtual SmartCard please click here.
>> YOUR NEW SmartCard in conjunction with THE NEW SMART ATM
- Use your brand new SmartCard in conjunction with our Smart ATM Banking and take advantage of all it has to offer. You can take a cash advance, pay your SmartCard balance either from your account or using cash.
- For details of our Smart ATM Banking please click here.
To get to know our new SmartCard better please visit our SmartCard page for all the advantages of our brand new SmartCard together with a range of frequently asked questions, in addition obtain details about our SmartATM24 card as well as our Virtual SmartCard.
To meet with the new SmartCard please click.
To see our other news please click here.