BY USING SMART INTERNET BANIKNG YOU WILL ALWAYS WIN...
To make use of advantageous exchange rates and higher time deposit account interest rates, easy and cost effective transfers, buying and selling of gold, available everywhere, with a high level of security and many other facilities, use our Smart Internet Banking.
Using Northern Cyprus's fastest internet branch with just 1 click one of the 5 Samsung Galaxy S5
or iPhone 5s
to be won could be yours.
Kıbrıs Iktisatbank Ltd's renewed modern technological benefits including improved infrastructure are provided to our customers who use the Smart Banking Channels. We are able to continue to provide uninterrupted service, which is still a first within the industry.Campaign Details:
- The campaign is valid between 1st of July and 31st of December.
- Between the campaign dates login to Smart Internet Banking via iktisatbank.com using your username and password. Each customer will be given a raffle entry per month.
- During the campaign, each participant is limited to a total of 6 raffle entries.
- With the campaign we will be presenting our Smart Internet Banking users a total of 10 smart phones, 5 Samsung Galaxy S5 and 5 iPhone 5s.
- The lucky Smart Internet Banking user will be drawn on the 15th of January 2015 in front of the notary public at Iktisatbank General Management building.
- The results of the campaign will be published on our web site www.iktisatbank.com.
- Customers cannot participate in the campaign if they are empleyed by Iktisat Financial Service Group or are a first-degree relative to an employee.
To start using our Smart Internet Banking and to be one of the lucky customers; you can call our Smart Call Centre 444 4 444, you can visit your nearest branch or to make registration to Smart Internet Banking please click here.***According to our aim to always meet our customers with new technology, our campaign is updated.The raffle entry chances that you have won will be turned over for ''Win an iPhone 6 and Galaxy Note 4'' campaign. To see the details of the campaign please click here.
To see other campaigns please click here