Security When Using the ATM's
Card pin numbers are private information. Do not divulge your ATM or Credit Card PIN to any bank personnel or any other 3rd party. Do not forget that the card owner is responsible for the PIN.
Do not use the same numbers or consecutive number when creating a pin your your Smart Debit card or SmartCard credit card.
- When creating a pin number for your SmartCard credit card or Smart Debit card do not include any personal details can be guest from a 3rd party, such as your date of birth, year of birth. Also do not use the same pin number on all your credit card from any banks.
- Do not write your SmartCard credit card or Smart Debit card's PIN number anywhere else and do not carry it on you under any circumstances. Always remember your pin number and destroy all the documents your pin number is written on.
- To maintain a high security level regularly change your PIN number.
- Do not ask or obtain assistance form a 3rd party when at the ATM.
- Do not leave ATM until your transaction is completed, after your transaction ensure you have removed your card. Do not carry your money and card on your hand when you complete your transactions.
- If you have any problem with your Smart Debit Card or SmartCard credit card and PIN please you can apply to Kıbrıs Iktisatbank Ltd.'s nearest branch or you can call our Telephone Banking 444 4 444 for assistance.
- If you see any suspecious device on ATM when you are making your transactions please do not make your transaction and call our Telephone Banking 444 4 444.
- If your SmartCard credit card or Smart Debit card is lost, stolen or you think that your card is used without your knowledge, inform us immediately via the Telephone Banking on 444 4 444 for your safety.
- If your card is retained by the ATM machine or gets stuck in the ATM, if possible, do not leave the ATM and contact the Telephone Banking on 444 4 444.